Famousfile.com | DivX Player 2023 for Windows PC Free Download – Get the latest version of DivX Player for Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7 (32 and 64 bit) computer systems.
|Version:||Latest Version 2023|
|Operating System:||Windows (32-bit and 64-bit)|
DivX Player 2023 for Windows Free Download
DivX Player for Windows
DivX Player is the first of its kind and a multiple-award winner in video software. DivX®, MKV, and HEVC up to 4K can be played, created, and streamed by anyone. The free DivX package includes media players, converters, a DLNA media server, and even a web player extension.
To watch DVDs on your computer, you’ll need the DivX codec. DivX includes everything needed to watch high-quality digital videos on your PC. Backups of your DVDs are a snap using this tool. You’ll need an MP3 player and an MP4 player to listen to a DivX file.
DivX Player is a software media player that supports various video formats, including HEVC and 4K, and plays them with excellent quality. If you ever need to save a video to your computer, this player will come in handy. The DivX option is available.
DivX Web Player supports MP4, AVI, MOV, and HEVC video up to 4K. DivX Software can now sync Google Drive and Dropbox videos. It can access multiple cloud storage accounts and videos downloaded and uploaded in a matter of seconds. Claims to have a high-definition TV-like quality.
Adds compatibility for MPEG-2 and VC-1 video formats to DivX Converter. If you’ve got a lot of DVDs taking up shelf space in your home, MPEG-2 formats can save you a lot of disk space. High-definition Blu-ray videos can be saved using the VC-1 format in DivX Converter.
This video converter makes it simple to create videos in the most widely used web video formats, including DivX, MKV, MP4, and HEVC up to 4K. DivX-converter These licensing concerns may require Windows Media Player users to pay to install DivX.Adds compatibility for MPEG-2 and VC-1 video formats to DivX Converter.
To stream videos to Roku devices, DivX Media Server is required. A wide range of video formats, including MP4, DivX, AVI, Ultra HD, and 4K, can be played back with the DivX Player program.
- DivX Player supports HDR playback. Currently this feature is being beta tested
- DivX Player delivers updated HEVC codec (faster and smoother playback)
- DivX Player is capable of displaying subtitles with right-to-left scripting as well as double-byte, such as Arabic, Hebrew, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and others
- DivX Converter supplies tailored profiles for your PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 4 Pro, including 4K AVC playback
- DivX Converter provides brand new HEVC full 4K (4096×2160) 120fps encoding profile
- DivX Converter now allows you to share files through DivX Media Server with one click
- DivX Converter provides better control over framerate normalization. If you experience non-synchronous clips, check application settings
- DivX Media Server supports streaming in native resolution for Chromecast without content transcoding
- DivX Media Server provides streaming to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro in original formats
- DivX Media Server support casting in HDR format